Madison County Public Library News

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Richmond Community Blood Drive -- UPDATE

Thank you for your patience with our growing blood drives. We are adding extra drives for 2006 so your wait may be shortened.

There will be a blood drive here at the library on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 1pm to 7pm beginning January 2006. You must be at least 17 and weigh at least 110 lbs. to give blood.

Blood drives are co-sponsored by the Richmond Register.

2006 Schedule
Jan. 12 ***Here an extra hour (12 -7pm)
Feb. 9
Mar. 9
Apr. 13
May 11
June 8
July 13
Aug. 10
Sep. 14
Oct. 12
Nov. 9
Dec. 14

Thanks again for your patience and donations.
CKBC Staff and MCPL Staff

3 Comments:

  • I honestly must say this is one of the most useful blogs I have ever come across. I am not just saying that to butter you up! I am doing my thesis paper for my master degrees and spent the last 12 hours (and 10 cups of coffee) researching this area topic. So many blogs have generic information but yours is different. I can actually apply some of this information to my works. No worries I will give you credit in my references. I took it upon myself to add you to my favorites and will visit back to let you know how my grade ends up. Many thanks!massage therapy school colorado.

    By Blogger gregger, at 5:24 PM, January 18, 2006  

  • Sad to say I just got back from a dart tournament and decided to log in and do some surfing. I love your blog. It had some very good laughs. I am doing a paper on massage therapy book and have been downloading information for the last two hours. I don�t know how I came across your blog but I am sure glad I did. It has set me back a little because I have spent the last 2 hours reading your archives. If you don�t mind I would like to add you to my favorites so I can back again and read some more. Well I need to get back to massage therapy book. I am almost finished with it. Great job.

    p.s some great points on your site

    By Blogger peloquin, at 8:58 PM, March 06, 2006  

  • Welcome to the "Massage Article" Site. On this site we address many topics about massage school that will
    help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body.Welcome to the "Massage" Site. On this site we address many topics that will
    help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body. http://yourebooksuperstore.com/massage

    By Blogger Stan, at 2:57 PM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home